Page Authority Checker
The Page Authority Checker Tool is a free tool that provides a score between 0 and 100.
About Page Authority Checker Free Tool
The Page Authority Checker is a free SEO Tool that helps you find out how Google views your website. It looks at important on-page SEO elements such as the use of the keyword phrase in H1 tags, URL and title. It's a great way to see how well your website stacks up against other websites in terms of authority.
This tool is very easy to use and it can give you a lot of information about the page, such as:
- The Page Authority Score
- The Domain Authority Score
- The Page's Path (URL)
- The Page's Title
- The Page's Keywords
The tool provides you with a score that ranges from 0-100, with 100 being the highest possible score. The higher the score, the more authoritative your website is. You can also see how this score changes over time as you make changes to your content or site structure.
Our Page Authority Checker free tool helps you to find the page authority and domain authority of any website.
It can be used for various purposes, such as:
- Finding out how authoritative a webpage is
- Finding out how authoritative a competitor’s website is
- Checking the indexing status of your website on Google or Bing
- Checking backlinks for your website and finding competitors’ backlinks
- Comparing the SEO ranking of two or more websites